Hunger SyrupAugust 8, 2019
Linzodin TabsAugust 8, 2019
OM 369 Syrup
Improves Energy and enhances mood
Each 5 ml contains:
Alpha Linolenic acid (omega-3) 2443 mg
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 992 mg
Oleic acid (omega 9) 953 mg
What are Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats, a type of fat your body can’t make. Since the human body can’t produce omega-3s, these fats are referred to as “essential fats,” meaning that you have to get them from your diet.
What are Omega-6 Fatty Acids?
Like omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids. Omega-6 fatty acids are also essential, so you need to obtain them from your diet. These fats are primarily used for energy. The most common omega-6 fat is linoleic acid, which can be converted into longer omega-6 fats such as arachidonic acid.
What are Omega-9 Fatty Acids?
Omega-9 fatty acids are monounsaturated, meaning they only have one double bond. Omega-9 fatty acids aren’t strictly “essential,” meaning they can be produced by the body. In fact, omega-9 fats are the most abundant fats in most cells in the body.
Combined omega-3-6-9 supplements usually provide each of these fatty acids in suitable proportions, such as 2:1:1 for omega-3:6:9.
Health Benefits :
- Fights Depression and Anxiety
- Improves Eye Health
- Promotes Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
- Improves Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- Reduces Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Reduces Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Fights Inflammation
- Fights Autoimmune Diseases
- Improves Mental Disorders
- Fights Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps Prevent Cancer
- Reduces Fat in Your Liver
- Improves Bone and Joint Health
- Alleviates Menstrual Pain
- Improves Sleep
- Good For Your Skin
Adults : 1 Tablespoonful thrice daily.
Children : 1/2 Tablespoonful thrice daily.
Or as directed by the physician.
MRP Rs. 325/: