Moxiwrd 400mg tabFebruary 25, 2018
Bobolen DropsNovember 1, 2018
Healthy Bones,Teath & Immune System
Calcium carbonate 750mg ,Vitamin C 1000mg
Advance level of ingredients in Movial helps in
- Maintain Healthy Bones and Teeths.
- Helps to fight against osteoprosis.
- ‘ Taking vitamin D along with calcium boosts the absorption of calcium.
- keeps your muscle healthy and functioning smooth without spasm.
- Helps in strong immune system.
- Gives relief in Leg cramps, suffered due to low calcium.
- Improve children’s Health.
- Reduce risk factors during pregnancy.
Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat. About 99%of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth.
Health benefits of Calcium • Strengthens Bones • Optimal Body Weight • Dental Care • Protects Cardiac Muscles • Prevents Colon Cancer • Reduces Premenstrual Depression • Prevents Kidney Stones • Controls Alkaline pH Level • Regulates Blood Pressure • Transportation of Nutrients
Zinc is found in cells throughout the body. It is needed for the body’s defensive (immune) system to properly work. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for the senses of smell and taste.
Health Benefits of Zinc • Increases Immunity and Fights Colds • Transportation of Nutrients • Acts as a Powerful Antioxidant that may help Fight Cancer • Fights Diabetes • Helps with Muscle Growth and Repair • Maintains Heart Health by Supporting Blood Vessels • Prevents Diarrhea • Increases Fertility • Supports Liver Health • Balances Hormones • Aids in Nutrient Absorption and Digestion
Vitamin D3 Our body must have vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote bone growth. Too little vitamin D results in soft bones in children (rickets) and fragile, misshapen bones in adults (osteomalacia). You also need vitamin I) for other important body functions.
Health benefits of vitamin D3 Vitamin D is vital for bone health. • Reduced risk of flu. • Reduced risk of diabetes. • Healthy infants. • Healthy pregnancy. • Cancer prevention.
Magnesium is a nutrient that the body needs to stay healthy. Magnesium is important for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure and making protein, bone, and DNA. One of magnesium’s main roles is acting as a cofactor or “helper molecule” in the biochemical reactions continuously performed by enzymes. It is actually involved in more than 600 reactions in your body, including
- Energy creation: Helps convert food into energy.
- Protein formation: Helps create new proteins from amino acids.
- Gene maintenance: Helps create and repair DNA and RNA.
- Muscle movements: Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Nervous system regulation: Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
Health Benefits of Magnesium • Relieves Constipation • Strengthens Bones • Relieves Anxiety • Treats Migraine Headaches • Helps Manage Diabetes • Improves Heart Health • Relieves Premenstrual Syndrome • Helps Treat Psychiatric Dysfunctions • Prevents Asthma • Increases Energy Levels • Stimulates the Absorption of Minerals
Vitamin K2 The health benefits of vitamin K2 go far beyond blood clotting, which is done by vitamin KI, and vitamin K2 also works synergistically with a number of other nutrients, including calcium and vitamin D. Its biological role is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, such as your bonesand teeth.
Health Benefits Vit. K2 • Vitamin K2 may prevent wrinkles and reverse aging • Vitamin K2 to prevent varicose veins • Vitamin K2 for blood sugar regulation and type-II diabetes • Vitamin K2 to increase exercise performance • Vitamin K2 and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) -femalefertility • Vitamin K2 for low testosterone and male fertility Vitamin C Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally. Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It is important for your skin, bones and connective tissue. It promotes healing and helps the body absorb iron.
- Strong Antioxidant that may reduce the risk of Chronic Diseases
- May help battle high blood pressure
- Fights heart disease risk factors, potentially lowering heart disease risk
- Could reduce blood Uric Acid levels and help prevent Gout Attacks
- Helps prevent Iron deficiencies by improving iron absorption
- Boosts immunity by helping white blood cells function better
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age
SYRUP DOSE : Children : 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2 times daily. Adult : 1 to 2 teaspoons 2 times daily.
TABLET DOSE : Children : 1 tablet daily. Adult : 2 tablets daily. Preferably with a meal or as directed by physician.
SACHET DOSE : 1 to 2 sachets daily or as advised by the physician.
MRP Rs. 195/:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.