Apvit SyrupJuly 19, 2021
OSI-K2 TabletsJuly 29, 2021
Just In Syrup
Zinc is a nutrient that plays many vital roles in our bodies. Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes that aid metabolism, digestion, nerve functions, and many other processes.
Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function.
Zinc reduces the amount of copper your body absorbs, and high doses of zinc can cause a copper deficiency. For that reason, many
doctors recommend that you take copper along with a zinc supplement.
- HELPS TO CURE DIARRHEA & THE COMMON COLD.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM & FIGHTS OFF INFECTION.
- ANTIOXIDANT, ANTI-AGING & WOUND HEALING.
- IMPROVES MEMORY, LEARNING & LIBIDO HEALTH.
- IMPROVES THE SENSES OF TASTE AND SMELL.
each 5ml contains
Zinc Sulfate (USP)…..15mg
Copper Sulfate (USP)…..01mg
Children 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon (2 times a day).
Adults 1 teaspoon (2 to 3 times a day).
Or as directed by the physician.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.