Sita-form 50/500mg TabMarch 10, 2020
Dimler IM 250mgJune 4, 2020
Dimler IV 1g
IV lg , 500 mg , 250 mg
IM lg , 500 mg , 250 mg
Gives 95% to 100% bacteriological cure rate with Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitos
Dimler (Ceftriaxone in Typhoid Fever)
Ceftriaxone is effective against MDR & Non MDR Salmonella Typhi. Salmonella Typhi strains as Ceftriaxone has high tissue & fluid concentration with single dose (OD dose).
Dimler (Ceftriaxone in Meningitis)
Ceftriaxone is the drug of choice for the initial treatment of meningitis. Ceftriaxone achieves very high bactericidal level in CSF, the MIC is often more than 1000 times than needed to eradicate micoorganism.
Ceftriaxone (Dimler) Indications
- Septicaemia & Typhoid
- Bone & Joint Infections Skin & Soft Tissue Infections
- T.I (e.g. Pneumonia) Surgical Prophylaxis
- Ear, Nose and Throat Tract Infections Renal & Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Infections (Periotonitis) Genital Infections including Gonorrhea
- Infections of Biliary and G.I. Tract Infections in Immuno-Compromised Patients
- Adults and Children over 12 years 1-2g once daily (max 4g/day).
- Infants and Children upto 15days – 12 years 20 – 80 mg / kg / day.
- Neonates upto 14 days : 20 – 50mg / kg / day.
- Bacterial Meningiotis : 100mg / kg / day (max 4gm/day).
- Bacterial Pneumonia : Single dose of 1-2g / day, Paediatric dose 50-75mg / kg / day.
- Typhoid Fever 2g / day for 7 days, for multidrug resistant strains 4g / day for 10 to 14 days.
- Surgical Prophylaxis Single dose of 1-2g 30-90 minutes prior surgery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.