Doloket 30mg injFebruary 25, 2018
Comvac 500mg IVFebruary 25, 2018
Comvac 1g IV
Comvac 1g IV 1’s
Vancomycin HCI for Injection
- A Glycopeptide antibiotic, first line agent in the treatment of penicillinase-producing strains.
- Most reliable therapeutic agent against infections caused by MRSA.
- Intrathecal administration of Comvac (vancomycin) is very effective & safe treatment for MRSA* meningitis.
- Comvac (vancomycin) has been used successfully in combination with either rifampin, an aminoglycoside, or both in early-onset prosthetic value endocarditis caused by S. epidermidis or diphtheroids
. • Comvac (vancomycin) inhibits bacterial cell wall synthesis and is bactericidal during cell division at therapeutic concentrations. -411
- Acute Leukaemia
- Brain Abscesses
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- Constipation & Bowel Evacuation
- Meningitis, Peritonitis
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- New Born Babies (0-7 days old) :
Starting dose of 15 mg for each kg of child’s wt, followed by 10 mg/kg every 12 hours.
- New Born Babies (7-30 days old) :
Starting dose of 15 mg for each kg of child’s wt, followed by 10 mg/kg every 8 hours.
- Children (1 month to 12 years of age) :
Usual IV dosage is 10 mg/kg/dose every 6 hours (total daily dosage 40 mg/kg of body weight)
- Adult & Children N 12 years) :
2 g daily in 2-4 doses (or 30 mg/kg/body weight/day or 500 mg every 6 hours or 1 g every 12 hours)
MRP Rs. 1382/:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.